- Five or more years' experience as a service or Joint IO Planner
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Former FA30 (Army Information Operations Officer), Marine Corps Information Operations Command (MCIOC), or Navy Information Operations Command (NIOC) planner
- USCENTCOM/USSOCOM or other combatant command experience
- Experience interpreting and implementing doctrine, policy, US Code, directives, and national level strategies to develop information campaigns.
- Experience in strategy development and review, coordinating and conducting planning with Joint Staff and Department of State communication planners to develop planning efforts to incorporate / support "whole of government" approach to communication.
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor team of Information Related Capabilities (IRC) Planners to execute planning efforts, meet client needs and requirements and develop internal process for deliverables to client
- Military Experience in MISO or Information Operations
- Ability to work independently and develop concepts and produce products of such quality as to be immediately ready for senior review and approval
- Ability to plan, organize and direct team study work
- Ability to work independently and develop concepts and produce products of such quality as to be immediately ready for senior review and approval.
- Organize and properly prioritize work assignments and function well in an environment that requires constant multi-tasking
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; familiarity with full range of intelligence disciplines
- Ability to work within a flexible team environment with excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with all levels of project support staff and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, as well as establish and maintain a strong customer focused working relationship
- BA Degree
- JPME I graduate
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Graduate of an Intermediate Level Education Course, Joint Professional Military Education Course Level 2, Senior Professional Military Education Course, or equivalent
- School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS) graduate.
- Completed one Joint Staff, or multi-national assignment
- Current or previous support to the USCENTCOM AOR
Vistra Communications, LLC (Vistra) is a growing communications and management support services company providing a range of services to corporate and federal clients including the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Justice (DOJ) and other government agencies. Vistra is an SBA 8(a) and SDVOSB.
Vistra Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.