Vistra is seeking a Liaison Officer to join our team for a proposed effort in Ft. Meade, MD.
Examples of specialized experience includes planning, gathering, organizing, and analyzing data, conducting assignments, as well as the ability to justify or resolve matters involving significant or controversial issues; applying mastery in developing new methods and approaches in planning, integrating and evaluating the overall strategic communications program; planning and directing the efforts of a collaborative staff; applying communication principles, methods, practices and techniques, analytical methods, and interpersonal relations practices that enable the incumbent to function as an authority on all things related to the roles, missions, and key processes relating to the organization.
- Knowledge of advanced management and organizational principles and practices, policy analysis, and intergovernmental affairs.
- Knowledge of directives, regulations, and procedures for processing staff actions.
- Knowledge of military command structure, missions, programs, and organizational relationships plus a thorough knowledge of staffing standards covering complex programs.
- Skill in interacting with individuals at all levels of the federal government.
- Skill in oral and written communications.
- Ability to plan, gather, organize, and analyze data, conduct assignments, as well the ability to justify or resolve matters involving significant or controversial issues.